Serial Homicide Unit–Back Cover Copy
I need three things before I can open Serial Homicide Unit for preorders. I’m excited!
1. A photo of the game components (that’ll just take a few hours this weekend)
2. Write up the copy for the back cover.
3. Order and evaluate a test copy from the cd duplicator I plan to use.
I HATE writing back cover copy. Salesmanship is not one of my strong suits, it feels too much like bragging. Anyway, that’s why I’m turning to YOU, faithful blog-reader. Here’s what I’ve started as far as back cover copy for SHU. What’s good? What’s bad? What else should be said? Is the bullet format good or not?
SERIAL HOMICIDE UNIT
* Track down a killer. Bring a rampaging serial killer to justice as you portray investigators of the elite Serial Homicide Unit. Thrill to the terror as you follow the lives of the killer’s next victims.
* Single evening play. A single game plays in less than four hours, with high replay value. Three to six players.
* Pick-up and play! No preparation required. No rules to read. Just play the enclosed CD and listen as the game is explained to you step-by-step. All you need to play are a few normal, six-sided dice and pens or pencils. All other materials enclosed.
* You create the killer.
Filed under: Uncategorized | 6 Comments